Your privacy is important to us; we only collect information that is necessary to provide you our services, enhance your shopping experience, and to protect your account. We may collect the following information:
- Information, you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including, but not limited to your compny trade license copy, EID copy, name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, language, profile picture, and user preferences.
- In connection with any transaction and payment on the Sites, we may collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates.
- When you download or use our mobile application, we may have access few details that are displayed to you separately at the time of download.
To keep your information secure. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information.
- Our electronic information systems are password protected to prevent unauthorized access. We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. Our staff are trained and required to protect the privacy of your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
- If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.